Tuesday 11 October 2011

Where in the World is Miss Unwritable?

I loved the Carmen Sandiego computer game. But I sucked at it, hard.

Anyway, just posting the absolute obvious - have left the deep end behind and am now paddling about just above the abyss that contains giant squid, the lost civilisation of Mu (coincidence? I think not) and all manner of undiscovered sea species.

So more self righteous snark has been put on indefinite hold.

But maybe one day I'll set up a creative writing blog attached to this. Because there must have been three (optimistic?) people who've checked here because I'm listed in the Letterbox zine largely as a fiction writer. Hi there, if you are one of these three! I'm a bit.... indisposed (mentally, emotionally, grammatically) so nothing's been going on around here. But maybe soon I'll post more about mock turtles and potatoes. Oh, I've got one about a flowerbed of burlesque dancers that you'll just love!

Stay tuned (but maybe get yourself something to eat, it might be a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment